– Who is the Responsible for the Treatment of Data
– How we obtain your Personal Data and for what purpose
– What is the Legitimate Basis for the Treatment of Personal Data
– How long do we keep your Data
– To which recipients do we communicate the Data
– What are your Rights when you provide us with the Data
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
– Business Name: ASOCIACIÓN NOTIO
– CIF: G-45869948
– Fiscal Address: C / Santa Justa, 6 3º. 45001. Toledo
– Address Notifications: C / Rio Cabriel, s / n. 45007. Toledo
– Email: email@example.com
HOW WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA, WITH WHAT PURPOSE AND FOR HOW LONG ASSOCIATION NOTIO proceeds to the collection of personal data through different channels, being:
a. Email addresses: The email addresses are only and exclusively to facilitate contact between the User and ASOCIACIÓN NOTIO. The personal data collected from the email addresses themselves will be treated by virtue of the purpose for which the interested party has proceeded to send such email.
b. Contact Forms: In the event that a User wants to contact ASOCIACIÓN NOTIO to request information and receive communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, etc.), must fill in a contact form provided for this purpose. The necessary personal data are collected to be able to make such contact, being this at the request of the interested party.
c. Curriculum: Personal data are collected and stored for the exclusive purpose of being part of the recruitment, employment and recruitment processes that are carried out. The interested party grants his consent for the processing of his personal data with the aforementioned purpose. In the event of any modification of your personal data, we ask you to inform us in writing with the sole purpose of keeping your application for employment or curriculum vitae updated.
For the rest, we process personal data in accordance with the following legal bases:
- Art. 6, para. 1, letter a) of the RGPD – Art 6.2 of the LOPDGDD for the processing of personal data with the consent of the interested party.
- Art. 6, para. 1, letter b) of the RGPD – Art. 6.3 of the LOPDGDD for the necessary treatment of personal data for the fulfillment of a contract with the associate and for the application of the corresponding pre-contractual measures.
- Art. 6, para. 1, letter c) of the RGPD – art 8 of the LOPDGDD for the necessary treatment of personal data in order to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject in accordance with the EU legislation possibly applicable or in accordance with the legislation of a country in which the RGPD is fully or partially applicable.
- Art. 6, para. 1, letter f) of the RGPD for the necessary treatment of personal data to protect our legitimate interests or those of third parties, provided that the freedoms and fundamental rights, as well as the interests of the person concerned, do not prevail. Justified interests are, in particular, our interest to ensure the security of information, the attainment of our own legal claims and compliance with other legal provisions.
For this, we use service providers that are obliged to maintain confidentiality in the framework of the provision of services. The data will only be transmitted to the authorities in case there are priority legal provisions. The data will not be transferred to third countries.
ASOCIACIÓN NOTIO guarantees compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 3/2018 and the European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 and informs that the personal data collected are stored in databases owned by ASOCIACIÓN NOTIO, which assumes the measures of a technical, organizational and security nature that guarantees the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information.
In relation to sending information about products and services similar to those initially contracted, your personal data will be kept as long as the relationship remains in force and you do not withdraw your consent or oppose the processing. Once the relationship is terminated or the consent has been withdrawn, your personal data may be retained as long as necessary to respond to possible liabilities arising from the provision of services and legal obligations.
Automated decisions that may affect you based on the personal information provided will not be made.
ASOCIACIÓN NOTIO will treat the data of the interested party at all times in an absolutely confidential way and keeping the secret thereof, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical-organizational measures to guarantee the security of their data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA SHARE?
The data of the interested party may be communicated to companies with a direct economic-business relationship, in order to offer them more information and services related to the activity of ASOCIACIÓN NOTIO.
Additionally, the data may be accessible by ASOCIACIÓN NOTIO suppliers, said access being the necessary for the adequate fulfillment of the legal obligations and / or the aforementioned purposes. These providers will not treat your data for their own purposes that have not been previously informed by ASOCIACIÓN NOTIO.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
Users, in accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection, are recognized and may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion / cancellation and portability of their data, and the limitation or opposition to their treatment, as well as the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, by postal mail, to the following address: C / Santa Justa, 6 3º. 45001 Toledo.
The interested party can send a letter to ASOCIACIÓN NOTIO, to the address indicated above, attaching a photocopy of their identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Get confirmation about whether ASOCIACIÓN NOTIO is treating personal data.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain ASOCIACIÓN NOTIO the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations is met.
- Request the portability of your data.
- File a claim regarding the protection of your personal data when the interested party considers that ASOCIACIÓN NOTIO has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
The Users, in any case, have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Ed.1 January 2019