Download NOTIO ASSOCIATION – ENGLISH DOSSIER
NOTIO ASSOCIATION is the management entity of the Clay Technological Center of Castilla-La Mancha (CTAC). NOTIO a private, non-profit organization whose purpose is the Research, Development, Innovation, Demonstration, Dissemination and Training that develops its activities in the following fields:
- Building Materials (ceramics, aggregates, natural stone, etc.).
- Sustainable construction (efficiency energy, circular economy, new materials and processes).
- Territorial planning and Natural Resources (G.I.S, mining, geophysical surveys, etc.).
- Environment (hydrological characterizations, soil decontamination, etc.).
NOTIO Association was constituted in January of 2017 and is registered in the National Register of Associations, Section 1 with the national number: 612522.
NOTIO is a member of FEDICAM (Federation of Innovation Entities of Castilla-La Mancha).
Our HUMAN TEAM is our main resource.
- Laboratories: The laboratory staff accredits more than 15 years of experience in both the execution of tests and management of laboratories (commercial and quality). The laboratory is accredited by ENAC (National Entity of Accreditation) with number of accreditation: Nº: 1287/LE2422 in accordance with EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard. This mean the international recognition of the capacity and confidence of our test laboratory in the following fields:
- Clay products.
- Natural Stone.
- Services: The “know-how” of NOTIO’s staff and the direct relationship with customers is a value for the provision of technological services demanded by the market.
- Research: The Clay Technological Center (CTAC) participates in preparation, coordination and execution of regional, national and international RDI projects (LIFE program, VII Framework Program, Horizon 2020, RFCS, etc.).
Leave A Comment