Cookies policy of the site notio.es
Cookies are little text files that are installed on the computer from which you access our website for the purposes described on this page.
They are necessary to start a session or register as a user as well as to store the data of the shopping cart. Its purpose is to manage the records and provide own services requested by the user, according to the applicable terms and conditions.
Third party cookies:
Deactivation of cookies
To allow, know, block or eliminate cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- Google Chrome: Settings> Privacy> Content settings> Cookies.
- Firefox: Preferences> Privacy.
- Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced.
- Safari: Preferences> Privacy.
For more information go to the information provided by each browser:
- Chrome: Expand information on the Google support page
- Explorer: Expand information on the Microsoft support page
- Firefox: Expand information on the Mozilla support page
- Safari: Expand information on the Apple support page
- Opera: Expand information on the Opera support page
– Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
– In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
– In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for that purpose. According to Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
– For any questions or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.