The Aggregates Laboratory of NOTIO, accredited by ENAC (Nº: 1287/LE2422), has the facilities, equipments and experience necessaries to determine aggregates properties in agreement with the National and European legislation:
- Construction Products Regulation (CPR): CE marking.
- Code of Structural Concrete.
- General Technical Specifications for Road Works.
- General Technical Specifications for Railway Materials –Ballast and Sub-ballast-.
Also, the aggregate sector has the necessity to offer a products with a added value and able to accomplish with the society requirements. In this form, the Aggregate Area performs Research and Technological Development projects in the following areas:
- Materials (special granulometry, micronized products, special dosages, etc.).
- Safety and Healthy (determination of dangerous substances in aggregates and in associated processes).
- Environment (valorization and managements of residues, recycled aggregates, etc.).
- Energetic efficiency.
With the aim of help your organization to face the challenges and opportunities of the aggregates sector, we encourage to express your necessities to our organization. In this form, it would be possible to us to offer a customized solutions.
Test and analysis developed:
- Geometric properties.
- Mechanical and physical properties.
- Thermal and alteration properties.
- Chemical properties.
- Concrete aggregates.
- Water for concrete.
- Masonry mortars.
Go to page.